Terms and Conditions
This page represents The Flower School Brighton’s (TFSB) terms and conditions of operation online and in transactions with our students. By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1.1 You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us.
1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
1.3 While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time.
2.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
2.2 The material on this Website are provided “as is” without any conditions or warranties. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties or conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
3.1 We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and the directors, employees or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website.
4. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. 4.1 If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof. 4.2 You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
5. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
5.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
6.1 You may not assign, sub-license or transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. 6.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the remaining provisions which continue to have full effect. 6.3 Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts Act 1999.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY
We understand students plans change and sometimes need to move courses. In many cases if you contact us we can move you to alternative dates for the same course or issue a gift voucher for instance. The below is for guidance to set expectations when we are asked for refunds.
- 100% refund to you from The Flower School Brighton (TFSB) decision or fault
- 100% refund to you from TFSB if if notified of cancellation in writing within three days or less after booking (as long as course itself isn’t within timelines outlined below)
- 75% refund to you from TFSB if notified of cancellation in writing more than 2 weeks before course.
- 50% refund to you from TFSB if notified of cancellation in writing 2 weeks until course but more than 1 week.
- 0% – less than 1 week to course
TFSB reserve rights to make changes to the cancellation policy above at their discretion.